Trip Motif - Culture & History
Delving into the culture and history of a place is the true hallmark of an Off the Beaten Path style journey. Our territories are rich in tradition, from the cultures of yesterday’s Puebloan people and Wild West pioneers, to today’s gauchos and Indians. Do more than scratch the surface on your travels this year, dig deeper into the who, how, and why. Discover the present and explore the past—listen to the stories, sample the foods, talk to the locals; see things from a different perspective.
Culture & History Guided Group Journeys
- Acadia & New Brunswick: Acadia National Park, Roosevelt Campobello International Park, and the Bay of Fundy
- Alaska's Winter Magic: Northern lights, dog sledding, and helicopter sightseeing
- Classic Canyon Medley: Grand Canyon, Zion, Glen Canyon, and the Colorado River
- Exploring Hawaii's National Parks: Exploring Parks on the Big Island, Moloka‘i, and Maui
- Fa'a Samoa: Tropical Islands, Culture, and National Park of American Samoa
- Grand Canyon New Year: Grand Canyon National Park & Sedona
- Joshua Tree and Death Valley: With California quirk
- Machu Picchu & the Sacred Valley: Peru, Past & Present
- Patagonia Adventure: Los Glaciares National Park & Estancia la Maipu
- Puebloan Mystery: Mesa Verde, Chaco Canyon, and Canyon de Chelly
- Rapa Nui - Easter Island: Secrets in Stone
- Seasons of Yosemite: Giant sequoias, waterfalls, and welcoming trails
- The Great American West: Black Hills to Yellowstone National Park
Other Options for Off the Beaten Path Culture & History Adventures
Private Custom Journeys: Meet history and culture personally, face-to-face.
Ranch Vacations: Immerse yourself in the real West on a working ranch, where you’re more likely to be handed a fence stretcher than a room key.