Trip Motif - Culture and History - Ranch Vacations
Explore The Possibilities
- If you’re up for a down-home branding, we can get you an invitation.
- For a really unusual women-only experience, come out in the spring to help with the lambing on a woman-owned sheep ranch.
- We know of a fishing ranch in Chile where, if you go in December or early January, you can witness the shearing of 58,000 sheep by shearers from Chiloe Island.
- Use a restored historic ranch in Buffalo, Wyoming as your base for exploring the Bozeman Trail, Indian battlefields, and ranch museums. Enjoy lunch with a long-time rancher who’s seen the country change dramatically.
- Spend a day in Yellowstone National Park with the Park’s official historian, with whom you can explore archives and exhibits not on display to the general public.
- Ride with cowboys and cowgirls as they bring in the cattle from summer range; we can set you up for as deluxe or rugged an experience as you want.
- Gather a school group for a cross-cultural experience staying with a family on a working ranch.
Or explore Ranch Vacations in --
Family Adventure, Wildlife & Nature, Hiking & Walking, Culture & History