Trip Motif - Hiking and Walking - Private custom journeys
Explore The Possibilities
- Gather a few of your best friends for a week-long backcountry walking trip, and let horses carry your gear.
- Take your own teenagers, or your nieces and nephews, out to explore slickrock and canyon country.
- Retreat to a rustic lodge in the U.S. or Canadian Rockies, Patagonia, or Alaska where you can take guided hikes during the day, then enjoy excellent meals, fine wine, and even a massage or Jacuzzi on your return.
- Never been to Glacier Park but want to hike there? We set you up at two lodges which access different areas of the park, identify the hikes we think you’ll enjoy, and give you topo maps. To top it off, we arrange for you to hike into a backcountry lodge in the middle of nowhere where they take excellent care of you.
- Stow a box of flies in your pack and hike in to a mountain lake full of trout.
Or explore Private Custom Journeys in --
Family Adventure, Wildlife & Nature, Hiking & Walking, Culture & History, Deluxe Camping & Rafting, National Parks