Trip Motif - Wildlife and Natural History
Get back to nature. Travel with best naturalist guides this side civilized to boost your (very good) odds of seeing wolves, bears, bison, black-necked swans, cranes, condors, foxes, and flamingoes. Learn the intricacies, relationships, and beauties of diverse environments buzzing with life, from mountain meadows, driftwood beaches, to austral plains.
Wildlife & Nature Guided Group Journeys
- Alaska's Winter Magic: Northern lights, dog sledding, and helicopter sightseeing
- Big Island Adventure: Hawaiian fun and discovery
- Big Secret, Big Bend: Chisos Mountains, Chihuahuan Desert
- Costa Rica, Off the Beaten Path: Wildlife, rivers, rainforest
- Crown of the Continent: Exploring Glacier and Waterton National Parks
- Essence of Yellowstone and Grand Teton: Travertine terraces to the Snake River
- Exploring Patagonia: Mount FitzRoy, Estancia Helsingfors, and Perito Moreno Glacier
- North to Alaska: Denali National Park to the Kenai Peninsula
- Seasons of Yosemite: Fun and wonder
- Southeast Alaska & Glacier Bay: Eagles, whales, and glaciers in Haines and Glacier Bay National Park
- The Great American West: Black Hills to Yellowstone National Park
- Travel + Leisure's Transformation Vacation: The Greater Yellowstone - A Responsible Travel Journey
- Walking Through Peru: Cusco, Sacred Valley, and 4-day trek to Machu Picchu
- Yellowstone for Fun : Outdoors under the Big Sky
- Yellowstone's Winter Wonders: Snowy adventure in Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone Wildlife Safari: Looking for wolves, bears, and other wild things in Yellowstone National Park
- Yosemite Winter Romp: Stay and play
- Zion and Beyond: Hiking and exploring Zion, Bryce, and Grand Staircase-Escalante
Other Options for Off The Beaten Path Wildlife & Nature Adventures
Private Custom Journeys: If you have a keening interest in wildflowers or wolves, geology or grizzly bears, trumpeter swans or snowflakes, we can create a learning journey for you in any of our territories.
Ranch Vacations: Some of our ranches feature naturalist guides and programs through which you can learn about the wildlife and wildflowers when you go out on a hike or horseback ride. Early morning wildlife excursions are sometimes planned, as well as guided trips into nearby wildlife areas like Yellowstone.